2 large peppers
1/2 butternut squash
8 skinned and boned chicken thighs
100g pitted black olives
4 cloves garlic
1 tbsp fresh rosemary
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Slice the peppers and peel and dice the butternut squash. Add the chicken thighs, peppers and butternut squash to a large baking dish. Add the olives.
3. Crush and finely chop the garlic and chop up the rosemary. Add both to a small bowl with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Add this on top of the chicken and vegetable mix.
4. Using your hands, massage the marinade into the chicken and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 45-50 mins, stirring once.
5. Serve when the chicken is cooked through and the butternut squash is tender.
Delicious served with some steamed broccoli, green beans or simply a side salad.